IT Senior Sourcing Specialist
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
As an Sourcing Specialist you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for our client account ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met. Where appropriate, update clients with progress of delivery against requirements.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Support with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires).
- To apply all corporate and perm unit business procedures.
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures.
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience of Direct Sourcing.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches.
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
- Business standard English.
- Multi-lingual skills- nice to have.
- RPO Experience.
- Be flexible and keen to learn.
- Have a creative approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.