In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
IT Service Delivery Lead
Your responsibilities would include:
- Proposing and overseeing the IT Business Service delivery strategy for the HEINEKEN Kraków and ensuring business support to the development of the long-term strategy for the HEINEKEN Kraków, in alignment with Global Business Services and Global HEINEKEN principles
- Contributing to the development of an operational strategic IT plan and budgets, including annual objectives
- Developing and managing IT Support for the HEINEKEN Kraków providing end - user support for the entire IT landscape
- Maintaining and building relationships and anticipating and shaping client demands with internal customers and relevant internal and external parties
- Monitoring and managing the execution of the service level agreement, reports on contract realisation and evaluating the contract regularly
- Setting up and managing performance management system / framework and measure the performance of the SLA and report on the results
- Facilitating selection of vendors, suppliers and 3rd parties and advising on the most appropriate candidates and setting up a risk management framework with regard to supplier selection
- Monitoring and executing the administration and budget of the delivered services of vendors, 3rd parties and suppliers, reports on issues contract related topics, in line with the service level agreement and the IT standards and guidelines
- Providing IT advice and analysis to HEINEKEN Kraków Management Team to support decision making, in line with rules, policies, procedures and legislation
- Contributing to the induction and initial IT training for new members of HEINEKEN Kraków
- Participating in or leading IT development projects within HEINEKEN Kraków, in line with the project plan and in accordance with the business expectations
- Actively driving improvements
You are The Candidate if:
- You posses Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in multinational FMCG’s companies and/or in a cross-border pan-European Finance Shared Service Centre
- You have IT Service Delivery experience
- You have knowledge of ERP, integrated platforms, infrastructures, web technologies, mobility, etc.
- You are highly customer-oriented
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems
- You have a drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- You are fluent in English
- You posses ITIL certification, Project management certification (as an asset)
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.