Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
IT Service Management Administrator
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The IT Service Management Administrator is responsible for day to day configuring and administering of the ITSM ServiceNow tool. This role will work direct with with the IT Governance / Platform Manager to develop technical solutions that satisfy end user requests who are seeking to use and customize ServiceNow. Daily administration includes: provide reporting within ServiceNow and Crystal Reports, adding/removing staff, updating and creating new business rules, provide reports on survey performance, create documentation, and manage user account groups, and roles within ServiceNow. Also works closely with end users and ITIL Process Owners on training and knowledge transfer.
- Full Administration of the ServiceNow tool
- Configuration changes within ServiceNow on the following:
- Create UI Policies /Business Rules / UI Actions
- Assignment rules
- Notification Templates
- Custom Fields
- Escalation and Business Rules
- Workflow and Wokflow activities
- SLA definition and notifications
- Customize ServiceNow applications, able to build and migrate reports, metrics, KPI's
- Provide daily support and training on the ServiceNow modules to our internal staff
- Facilitate rollout of new applications and modules
- Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Assist with the migration from BMC SDE to the new ServiceNow application modules with little or no disruption to IT operations
- Protect the baseline reference documentation and files
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across dev
- Ability to write concisely, with excellent grammar, spelling and choose effective wording.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
- College diploma or university degree and/or 5 years equivalent work experience
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
ITIL v3 Foundation Certification preferred
- 3-5 years experience working with ServiceNow
- Previous experience in deploying ITSM tool
- Knowledge in ITIL governance and control processes and procedures
- Knowledge and direct experience with build automation development and standards
- Prior direct involvement with development, quality assurance, and operational support activities.
- Experience conducting requirements analysis activities
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
- Ability to work with global diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to mentor others about proper ServiceNow administration processes and value
- Work collaboratively and effectively within cross-functional teams
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Technically savvy
- Extensive problem solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship and people management skills.
- Extensive experience with standard desktop tools,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, while meeting deadlines.
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required):
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- ITIL Certification v3.0