IT Support Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Planning and maintenance of IT infrastructure development,
- Testing and validation of voice biometrics solutions (installation, configuration, update, maintenance),
- Researching new systems and technologies,
- Creating and updating product documentation,
- Ensuring availability of the system,
- Installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment,
- Preparing the technical batches for Sales and Marketing.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows Server OS,
- PowerShell and Bash administrative scripting skills preferred,
- Basic knowledge of relational databases,
- Good English language skills, both spoken and written,
- Practical experience with virtual environment management and administration,
- Communication, creativity, curiosity, motivation,
- Accuracy and independence in work,
- Ability to work full time.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PC networks,
- Knowledge and experience with SCRUM methodology.
- Great work atmosphere in a stable, growing company, located in postindustrial prewar factory,
- Green chill-out zone to work during sunny weather,
- The possibility of developing new technologies in the field of biometrics,
- Work in large international R&D projects,
- The opportunity to gain experience in commercial projects developed for prestigious clients,
- Attractive salary and bonuses.