The worlds largest Industrial Battery Manufacturer is looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist
to become a member of our EMEA IT Support Team. Based at our Bielsko location the successful candidate will be expected to provide IT Support for the business across the EMEA region
IT Support Specialist EMEA
- A professional Level of spoken and written English is necessary.
- At least 3 years experience in an IT Support environment.
- Technical experience must include:
- IT Hardware support and provision.
- Windows Operating systems both server and desktop.
- MS Office Applications.
- Active Directory.
- IBM Domino an advantage.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills a must.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills a requirement.
- ITIL qualifications an advantage and College level qualifications.
- Using the skills described above the successful candidate will be expected to work with the EMEA IT Support Team in providing both ‘hands on’ and remote support to the business. As the role is based in Bielsko a high standard of IT support will be expected as this location is a key Manufacturing and Administration centre for the business.
- The successful candidate will be required to work with the EMEA IT Support Team and liaise with the Infrastructure Specialists in resolving support requests from across EMEA.
You will find us:
- developing through diversity
- speaking many languages every day
- liking our work and respecting private life