- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #208439BR
Job Type: Full Time
Numer ref.: 208439BR
Do you thrive on creating dynamic IT solutions in the world of compliance domain? Are you passionate about building and managing robust and scalable IT platforms? We're looking for someone like that to:
- Lead and develop IT application solutions and enforce Enterprise Application design & architectural standards
- Hands-on experience in application design & development using SDLC methodologies, well versed with waterfall and agile processes
- People management - manage the team of 5 employees
- Collaborate with multiple IT & Business stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop high performance and scalable IT solutions
- Should be well versed with project management skills, able to appropriately estimate & scope deliverables for the releases, excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to mentor, provide IT solutions to Junior team members and perform code reviews across the team
- Connect with all other IT SPMs to explore and develop synergies, cross-leverage opportunities to meet our business needs in the most cost effective and sustainable way
You’ll be working in the Group Compliance Regulations and Governance IT team based in Zabierzów (Krakow Business Park). Our role is to design and implement innovated IT solutions to meet UBS' regulatory commitments. You will be part of a global team that is responsible for delivering Compliance Monitoring and Oversight IT program - supporting the surveillance of bank-wide trading activity.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working on design and development of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry; including min. 2 years in people management - preferably in investment banking and compliance related projects
- Hands-on development experience and good understanding of Java/J2EE or SQL/Databases(knowledge of ETL tool would be a plus (Informatica)) or any similar database technologies
- Should be able to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and be able to coordinate & collaborate with various teams across multiple regions
- Hands-on experience in implementing NICE Actimize solution used for monitoring and surveillance, enterprise risk case management & control using RCM designer & AIS platforms
- Good understanding other supporting tools/technologies like Maven, GitHub, tomcat and Webservices
- Should be familiar with project management and delivery tracking using Jira
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."