Ascensia Diabetes Care Sp. z o.o.
Ascensia Diabetes Care (ADC) is a global specialist diabetes care company, dedicated to helping people living with diabetes. Our mission is to empower people living with diabetes through innovative solutions that simplify and improve their lives. We use our innovation and specialist expertise in diabetes to develop high-quality solutions and tools that make a positive, daily difference for people with diabetes.
Item Master Data Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Goal of the role: The Item Master Data Manager ensures that all Items (products, materials, promotional items, service & financial items etc.) related Master Data records are created and maintained accurately in ERP (NetSuite), PLM (Autodesk) and other systems following the quality/compliance guidelines.
Lead the team of master data specialists in the area of item, materials and product master management.
- Establish and lead all Item Master data governance related processes (incl. new product creation, data quality) in collaboration with x-functional experts, contributors and teams
- Harmonize new product introduction, changes & master data creation processes
- Run new Item set-up, adjustments and data enrichment in support of all business processes while meeting stated service level requirements.
- Support accurate and efficient Item master data management, including new Item creation, item data updates, de-duplications, records cleansing, analysis, audits, data reconciliation, maintenance support, documentation, reporting and communication.
- Ensure process adherence and field level updates to item master records, in collaboration with colleagues / SMEs from different departments in alignment with quality/compliance requirements
- Keeps the related documents (procedures, SoPs, definitions etc.) up to date
- Ensure accurate synchronization of Item master records across ERP (NetSuite), PLM (Autodesk) and CRM (MS Dynamics) in collaboration with IT teams while adhering to necessary quality controls.
- Lead business process requirements gathering activities for @item master data creation process and executing data quality improvement plans.
- Support continuous improvement efforts and complete/participate in special projects as assigned; Contribute to on-going process improvement and process management.
- Support different business functions with Master Data Management related initiative, questions, queries and reporting requirements.
- Support and share knowledge with other master data specialists. Conduct or participate in cross-training with other team members.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum of a BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with the Product Master data related domains
- Well acquainted with challenges in product lifecycle management and product attribute rationalization
- Familiarity with end-to-end enterprise and commercial processes related to product and item master data, such as order & inventory management, demand to deliver, product ideation to end of life
- Strong problem-solving acumen with logical reasoning skills. Capable of identifying and resolving issues promptly, gather details and analyze information skillfully and maintain confidentiality.
- Good at business interactions, running cross-functional process governance/project team and presentation skills
- Has good proficiency in working with data using tools such as Excel to create reports, support data migration efforts, measure data quality etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, while prioritizing workload/responsibilities.
- Awareness of various methodologies, tools, technologies and practices in product Master Data management (e.g. workflows, data quality improvement)
- Above reproach and exemplify a high standard of character in all interactions.
- Understanding of Pharma or Medical devices businesses is a plus.
Ascensia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."