- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Client Services (CS) provides the solutions and services that enable our staff and systems to operate and communicate on a daily basis. CS consists of Digital Workplace Technologies, Client Platforms, Client Support & Delivery and Product Management and Customer Experience. CS is the face of technology to our internal customers.
This role is responsible for delivering effective marketing and communications to maximize awareness and adoption of new and existing internal-facing technology products and end-user experience improvement initiatives. This will include:
- Developing and executing internal marketing and communication strategies for products and end-user experience improvements
- Creating and managing the distribution of communications, across email, intranet and other channels
- Content design and creation for email, articles, blogs, presentations and infographics and other media
- Supporting the planning and delivery of events to showcase technology products
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a ‘trusted partner’ status with the appropriate Stakeholders.
- Balancing the drivers from Stakeholders, peer-competitors, market trends, vendor road-maps and Engineering to ensure a consistent, logical and business-focused Product strategy.
- Managing local pressures to deviate from globally agreed strategies, policies, procedures and technologies.
- Delivering results by leveraging resources that may not be under the direct control of the jobholder.
- Overcoming aversion to change in the organization and business practices.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Commercial mind set, preferably with external industry experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, to drive desired results.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with key Stakeholders and instil confidence at the most senior levels.
- Sound understanding of all product areas, with ability to convey complex technical concepts to Stakeholder in business terms.
- Sound judgment to identify and resolve problems to the benefit of the organization.
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles.
- Excellent customer service.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- intermediate level of Microsoft Office (including Word and PowerPoint) - Poppulo & Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a genuine passion for communications & marketing.
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- 5-8 years' experience in a related role.
- Experience in researching, planning, delivering internal user-facing communication projects.
- Stable job in professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street.
- Casual dress code.
- Cultural exchange.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]