- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z.o.o. is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 4400 offices in over 71 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services to around 47 million customers. We are looking for candidate for the position of:
This role resides in one of the newly established IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) agile engineering pods within the End User as a Platform (EUaaS) platform, specifically the Mobile pod. The intent of these new engineering pods is to provide a first-class user experience to HSBC staff, adding increased levels of automation and cloud-based management to our EUaaS platform. Our ambition is to deliver an industry-leading platform: Highly automated, highly self-service, highly secure, highly resilient, and highly mobile. We will do this by developing world-class automation and integrating with the wider HSBC infrastructure environment, through the activities of the agile engineering pods.
The Mobile engineering pod will continue to deliver HSBC’s corporate-owned and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solutions to smart phones and tablets. It will review and define the hardware/handsets used, define the configuration to be applied (in conjunctions with HSBC’s Cybersecurity team as appropriate), manage and control the core infrastructure that provides the mobile solutions, and be accountable for all engineering work on those solutions.
In 2020 we are expecting all engineering pods to be in setup mode so the focus will be to complete knowledge transfer from other HSBC locations and initiating the various streams of work that will deliver extra levels of automation whilst moving to a more agile way of working. An appropriate agile way-of-working will be implemented, likely to be Scrum or Kanban.
The Mobile Engineer role will work within the pod to achieve the strategic aims of ITID and the EUaaS platform by delivering products and services in an agile manner. The role will take direction from the defined pod leader or assigned team leader and will be expected to work closely with other members of the pod.
- Work within the Mobile engineering pod, covering some or all of: Agile development of Mobile Infrastructure related products, 3rd level support of said products, thought leadership, technical documentation, verbal and written communication, financial management
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organisational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Maintain an agile mind-set by adopting the practices and processes identified as being required for our new engineering pods, leveraging agile delivery methods, associated frameworks (e.g., Lean) and Bank tools (e.g., JIRA) to do this
- Understand and follow the ITID strategy and vision and also the Product Management direction
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the team, focusing on automation, process improvement, how technology is best leveraged and technology shift opportunities
- As assigned: Be responsible for the team’s budget as assigned, perform vendor management as needed against assigned partners, following all applicable HSBC and ITID policies and procedures for financial and team management
- Work collaboratively with staff within the platform to identify and agree improvement opportunities
- Over 80,000 endpoints in use globally
- Flexibility and adaptability – this job will have constantly changing priorities and tasks that are unpredictable, wide ranging, complex, and time sensitive
- Attention to product quality and the highest level of service provision
- Staying abreast of external developments in the general area of mobile smartphone and tablet devices, global regulation and competitor activity. Proactive identification of issues and initiation of structured discussions with the key stakeholders, maintaining alignment to deliver against the ITID strategy and goals
- Put the customer first – ensure our internal and external customers are always considered in all decisions made
Skills / Experience
- Experience of working as part of an agile infrastructure development team
- Interpersonal skills – demonstrate good judgement, assertiveness and a good level of communication
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues concisely
- Deep knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Android Enterprise, smartphone manufacturers (e.g., Google, Samsung, Apple, etc), BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Work, BlackBerry Access, Managed Play Store, smartphone configuration, mobile security, mobile asset management, BES
- Experience of associated technology areas: MDM and UEM technologies, Office 365, telecommunications and networking, carrier networks, Apple DEP/VPP, Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of Lean Sigma practices
- Needs to be resourceful and demonstrate innovation
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes
- Commercially astute, ability to balance and assess risk vs. reward, maximising cost effectiveness and profitability for functions and/or business lines
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all the globe
- Minimum Intermediate English required
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of remote working
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.