Sentenial (https://www.sentenial.com/) is a financial services and technology company with headquarters in Ireland. Over the last 10+ years we have established ourselves as a leader in providing hosted payment applications to European Banks and Corporates, while also running our own Payment Institution service “Nuapay” (https://www.nuapay.com/). We are seeking competent IT personnel to become part of our newly created Sentenial development team in Krakow and contribute to the continued success of the company. We wish to recruit a Java Architect to be based in Krakow who shares our passion for technology, innovation and excellence to help us enhance our cloud solutions and increase our market-leading position.
Why Sentenial? – Sentenial delivers award-winning cloud payment solutions which help reduce the complexity of payment management and offers an array of value added services in an agile service delivery. Our products help organisations to lower costs and increase business agility by offering highly scalable and resilient payment systems for its customers. With clients ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to large global banks using our payment facilities, we've built a reputation for best in class solutions, accurate and efficient delivery, and excellent customer service.
As a Java Architect you will have a minimum of 7 years experience practicing software development. You will have lead major architectural and technical initiatives in your past projects. You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain complex technical matters at any level. You are a technical and domain expert in the industries in which you have worked. You are a technical decision maker with the ability to influence people with your ideas. You are hands on, and have an excellent understanding for the development environment in which you operate.
The role involves:
- Leading the architecture of new product solutions in accordance with business and technical requirements.
- Leading the backlog direction from a non-functional requirements perspective.
- Investigation of new technologies/concepts and delivery of proof of concepts.
- Providing technical mentorship, expertise and guidance to other areas of the business.
- Communicating effectively with both internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience, with recent experience in an Architecture role.
- Experience with Java (JDK8), Spring Framework, Hibernate and other Open Source frameworks.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of OO principals, enterprise architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of best practices in application architecture including security, performance and scalability.
- Strong experience with RESTFul/JSON architecture style and related tooling.
- Ability to coach, mentor and lead at a technical level.
- Excellent analytical, creative and problem solving skills.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or an IT related discipline.
Experience with the following technologies and tools:
- JBOSS application server, Spring Boot
- Spring: Core, Security, AOP, REST, WS
- Spring Batch/Integration or other Batch processing frameworks
- Web Services: SOAP, REST/JSON, Swagger
- Spring MVC, AJAX, JQuery, JSP, Struts, Angular 2, Bootstrap
- XML Processing
- JDK8: JMS, JTA, JDBC, JNDI, JPA
- Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Junit, Mocking frameworks
- Oracle, Maven, Docker
- Experience of working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in Financial Services Industry or with payment solutions
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work for leading cloud payment solutions provider
- Creative and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development (trainings, tech and business sessions)
- Competitive salary, based on your experience, knowledge and added value
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922)."