- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
- Participating in implementing technical and process innovations in the organization,
- Designing and implementing a new state of the art technology to address the needs of the business,
- Communicating with local business units and central business team to align their requirements to the core platform architecture and technology stack,
- Discussing functional requirements and if needed providing quick and efficient proof of concepts to establishing the critical business needs,
- Investigating, debug and providing fixes for critical production incidents (Tier 3 support).
- Working experience in Java Programing language (Java 8 +),
- Experience in Java Web technologies - Java EE8/JakartaEE8 (JAX-RS/JPA/JSP/CDI/EJB),
- Experience in Linux, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins,
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of different web applications (ex. Apache, Kibana, Elasticsearch),
- Expertise in debugging high traffic and high volume data web site to identify performance and data integrity issues,
- Understanding Clean Code, Clean Architecture principles,
- DB architecture/design in an Oracle environment,
- A clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.