- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The KYCView Senior Java Developer will work on various projects within Compliance Systems KYC area. He/she will help to ensure that optimal solutions and recommendations are provided in-line with industry best practices and firm’s technology standards. He/she will work closely with KYC development teams to help with design, development and evolution of KYC solutions. The Senior Java Developer will also help research and design innovative solutions.
- Help define technology roadmap – identify risks, opportunities and provide business justification for proposed technical changes
- Get involved in design, development and code review process to ensure the solutions are properly designed, implemented according to the specification and industry best practices
- Working with project managers, developers, analysts, testers and other specialists across multiple teams and locations to make sure that projects meet business needs
- Write and/or review technical specification documentation which may include architecture design, interfaces design, data modelling, dataflow diagramming, screen design, workflow analysis
- Evaluate new and ongoing projects and provide estimates for proposed solutions
- Communicate and promote technology and architecture standards among development teams
- MS/MSc degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or related work experience required
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in software engineering including technical experience in the architecture, design and development of various applications utilizing a wide range of technologies and vendor platforms
- Deep understanding of web applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, frameworks, design patterns and best practices for design and development
- Experience in enterprise technologies including components: JEE, Spring, JPA, JMS/MQ, REST, SOAP
- Proven working experience with relational databases
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of team
Nice to have:
- Experience in BPM – Business Process Management and Rules Engine – Operation Decision Management
- Experience with non-relational database storage and processing systems is a plus
- Experience in maintaining development process including CI, Continuous Delivery is a plus
- Experience with Tomcat is a plus
- Interest to learn more about new languages and frameworks
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.