Java Integration Developer
In Schibsted Tech Polska (STP) we have freedom to do great work and the challenge of using our skills and ambitions to drive the future of the web. We have an inspiring culture which provides room for growth and innovation. We work for Scandinavian market which is very unique and special also ensuring us to have stable jobs in a very supportive environment.
For more information go to www.schibsted.pl
Schibsted Tech Poland is a core R&D center for Schibsted media houses around the world. With two locations in Poland (Gdańsk and Kraków) we are over 170 developers. If you have an unparalleled passion for web technologies, and a reputation of master developer, there is no-one else we would rather hear from but YOU!
We are looking for two Integration Developers to join E-Tech team which works with integrations of internal applications in the business areas of Finance/Invoicing and HR Advertising in Schibsted companies in Norway and Sweden.
In E-Tech Integration team we work with connecting services and business solutions across Schibsted with main focus on Norway and Sweden. Our systems are critical to the daily operation of Schibsted companies. We are working on local systems for Scandinavian countries, as well as global systems for more than 7000 employees. There is a high increase in demand of connected services across our organization and applications, and you will be joining a team and an organization that is in a transition from being a local team to become a global unit which provides global integration services across the enterprise.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal applications, integrations and API’s – your main tasks will be to develop in Java, our Integration Platform Mule ESB, SQL and various scripting languages
- You will also work with modern tools for continuous integration including version control, automated testing and deployments
- You will work closely in an agile distributed team with participants from different countries, you will work together to influence the best toolset and solution design
- You will work with your solution from idea and specification to deployed well documented and tested solution in production as we embrace devops mindset
- Java programming language including Spring framework
- Integration frameworks (e.g. Mule ESB, Apache Camel or Spring Integration)
- Continuous Integration / Delivery methods and tooling
- SQL, MySQL or similar SQL databases
- Good English – written and spoken
It would be also nice if you know:
- Unit Testing and test automation
- NoSQL database experience
- Amazon web services or other Cloud services platform
- Social benefits (multisport card, life insurance, medical health care and other)
- Mobile phone on a subsidised monthly contract
- In-house English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from time to time
- Ergonomic workstations
- Trips to Sweden
- Conferences and seminars run as part of individual training budgets
- Yearly bonus depending on performance
- Option of Employee Share Saving Plan
- Relocation package
- 4 additional vacation days
- 2 additional weeks of paternal leave
- Tax deductible expenses