- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #213527BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleDo you enjoy working with developers and customers to deliver modern microservice based applications? Are you comfortable leading developers and enabling them to deliver technical excellence in a global organization?
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced technical lead, who has built and lead the development of applications with modern technology.
You will be required to:
- Guide the design of architectural solutions to address business requirements.
- Work with several agile teams on an application built with microservices and event based architectures to be deployed on hybrid(on-prem/cloud) environments.
- Evangelize test driven development and lead refactorings to classic and modern patterns (e.g. Mikado, CQRS).
- Support creation of the product roadmap Develop technology road map and own the implementation. Raise technical debt stories for any deviance from the roadmap.
- Strong focus on application resilience and service health.
- Coach development team on all aspects of good software craftsmanship and clean code.
- Coach product owners on the value of backlog grooming and removing technical debt.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be part of the Finance Technology team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Corporate Centre where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in UK, EMEA, APAC and the US and is responsible for providing systems that ensure Bank’s compliance to various regulatory demands.
Your expertiseYou have:
- Proven experience in complex business system design and software development
- Experience of leading a team of 7-8 members
- A track record of fostering relationships with business users
- Expertise in developing and deploying Microservices and distributed solutions on hybrid infrastructures
- Proficiency in Java 8, Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle/Maven, Redis Cache
- Hands-on experience with RESTful services , API design and Cloud(Preferably Azure) are must
- Knowledge of reactive microservices architecture is a plus.
- Agile scrum delivery experience.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines/tools.
- Knowledge of the DevOps or DevSecOps is a plus.
- Hands-on Knowledge of Workflow tools (Activiti or Flowable) and UI technologies like REACT, Angular, HTML5,CSS3 is desirable
- Experience in Cloud adoption, migration and deployment on MS Azure and hybrid environments
- Knowledge of financial business processes is a plus
- Understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."