Ready to make $60,000 USD while working from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work through Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world.
Company Description: Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Job Description: You’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine the developed software. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus) or equivalent experience
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA).
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- Spring, Hibernate
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (C#, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
Compensation: $30/hour USD, that’s $60,000/year
Location: Global (remote)
You may be a great fit if:
- You have a willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- You are ready to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- You have excellent communication skills (in English)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)"