Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Java Software Developer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
We’d like you to join us.
As you are here, we assume you are passionate about programming, fascinated with code, and
possibly – maybe – you are a real coding craftsman. If you feel proud when writing the code;
if you implement robust and optimal solutions, worrying only if there is a way that you can
fail your program, so you could make it even better; if you think code might be beautiful or
– even better – elegant…
... you are the One.
And we are brightONE.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider focused on
the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we
also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices which
surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transportation.
We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT
area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see, we do a whole
bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
• very good understanding and working knowledge of Java (JEE) confirmed by at least
1 year of professional experience,
• experience in working with Java Script, GWT and/or SmartGWT,
• practical knowledge of database design and querry languages (preferrable: Oracle)
• good command of English in speaking and writing,
• high engagement, reliability and team work skills.
So we can make you responsible of:
• creating new functionalities and maintaining existing ones,
• application integration with external systems,
• full-stack development,
• assuring high standards of coding and high quality of products,
• participating in technical meetings and workshops together with customer.
And also it would be nice if you:
• • Agile methods experience (Scrum, Kanban, Pair programming, TDD),
• at least basic German language skills.
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?
Please add to your documents:
“I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the current and future needs of the recruitment process in brightONE Sp. z o.o. (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”