- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
As a Software Engineer you will help design, deploy and support the software that could help the A team become the next Champions League champion or lift the Stanley Cup. Come join the global leader in sports intelligence as we help the world’s more innovative and successful teams, leagues and brands find their winning edge.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) on a daily basis.
- Contribute in all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Problem solve across multiple disciplines including API development, data engineering, machine learning, and cloud.
- Collaborate with your product owner, AI scientists, designers, and other engineers to deliver world-class AI powered solutions.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles
- Monitor system performance and resolve any issues or failures in staging or production environments
- TDD / Pair Programming
- Vanilla JS
- Relational DBs knowledge
- Rest API principles / API design
- AWS / devops basics
- Docker / Containerization
- English language skills
- No-SQL DBs knowledge
- Node.js / Express.js
- FE frameworks (React or Angular or Jest)
- Solid experience with Continuous Integration concept
- Experience in integration testing
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary structure and the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology for the most innovative sports digital products in the industry. Here’s what you will get at Stats Perform:
- Time for self-development at work
- Internal Workshops
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home possibility (few days per month)
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer