- Szczecin, zachodniopomorskie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
We’d like you to join us.
You are here, so it’s safe to assume that you are looking for new job, new responsibilities or
maybe just a new challenge. If you think that voice routing is not a random wordplay, and
application management might be an art form, without which developers are just in the dark…
If you get emails, text messages, chats of all kind and telephony, and sometimes you find it fun
to tinker with the code…
... you are the One.
And we are brightONE.
So we fit together, don’t we? We are IT and product development services provider focused on
the innovations behind the connected world of tomorrow. We specialize in building cars, but we
also helped making the planes and helicopters fly. We create tiny embedded devices which
surround you in modern buildings, shopping malls, factories or even in public transportation.
We create huge web portals and beautifully designed mobile applications, but we’re also in IoT
area and we deploy automated contact centers of the future. As you can see, we do a whole
bunch of things. You surely can find something for yourself.
We offer you the following:
We expect this in return:
• good knowledge of German (B2-C1 level)
So we can make you responsible of:
• technical analyzing phase by doing proof of concepts and supporting the
• creating the call flow design of our voice applications
• ensuring smooth Human-computer interactions and correct voice prompt design
And also it would be nice if you:
• know Voice Portals / IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• know VoiceXML
• know Automatic Speech recognition (ASR)
• know Text-To-Speech (TTS)
• understand linguistic background for smooth “Human – Computer” interaction
Join us then, why wouldn’t you?
Please add to your documents:
“I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the current and future needs of the recruitment process in brightONE Sp. z o.o. (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”