Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Junior Administration Specialist
You’re just starting your professional career – perhaps you’ve just graduated or have a few months’ work experience – and you’re looking for a role in a well-organized, international company.
You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract. You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team and working together on team targets
• Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
• A good start to your career in a stable and friendly multi-national corporation
• The best medical coverage available with free dental care
• Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff (multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
• Office near Krakow’s city centre
• Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to integrate with your colleagues