MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees.
At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.
Junior Business Analyst
Work Place: Warszawa
The Business Analyst is the liaison between the business and technical resources in order to successfully introduce and manage change. The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing, eliciting, documenting, communicating, and validating the requirements that will impact processes, systems, effectiveness, and efficiency. The position will manage small initiatives and will lead small, cross-functional project teams and provide an organizational view of project/program dependencies, stakeholder and risk impacts. The incumbent must be able to fulfill basic project management responsibilities throughout the project lifecycle. The incumbent must also have the ability to independently manage multiple small projects concurrently.
- Drives business initiatives that may include multiple objectives such as, process improvement, new product introductions, organizational changes, software implementations, vendor changes, and or transformation activities in order to achieve financial, operational, customer satisfaction, and/or employee satisfaction goals.
- Administers enterprise, department, and/or multi-department initiatives using appropriate business analysis and project management framework and methodology to benefit realization and control.
- Provides consultative services to senior leadership and business unit managers through analysis of business processes and structures in order to identify potential value creating initiatives.
- Acts as a change agent to build a culture of a continuous improvement.
- Administers feasibility and requirement meetings to elicit business, stakeholder, and functional requirements.
- Creates business requirement documents that are clear, concise, accurate, and understood by stakeholders.
- Creates various unified modeling language to assist with overall analysis and design.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, communicated, and resolved during the requirements gathering process.
- Works with business partners and project teams to analyze, design, implement and/or support business applications/systems.
- Provides recommendations for improvement in business internal processes and potential solutions.
- Communicates complex ideas to Business Partners at the appropriate level of detail.
- Develops, analyzes and manages project schedules and appropriate project management documentation.
- Promotes common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and reporting in order to align project stakeholders and team members.
- Works as a component of larger project teams to ensure that project requirements are met through the delivery of projects during the project execution and the closing phases.
- Develops project implementation plan to ensure all departments within Global Operations are prepared for new changes.
- Supports stakeholders with the development of business cases and initiative requests, which may include: a summary of the business problem and/or opportunity, objectives, measures of success, and ROI, in order to submit the project via the intake process.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent business and technical experience.
- 1 year of experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience as an effective and highly contributing team member.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects in various sizes in both a Business Analysis and Project Management capacity.
- Exercise good judgement to make timely decisions in complex situations and under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior leadership, stakeholders, and peers.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in order to introduce new changes.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be able to work under aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues as they arise.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical and/or functional problems.
- Ability to synthesize multiple inputs in a logical manner to drive innovative solutions to problems.
- Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical audience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to organize work, establish realistic goals and deadlines, and execute the plan.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to negotiate with business users and functional leaders (e.g., IT personnel) across departments to agree on the best solution for all users.
- Group facilitation skills, negotiation and ability to influence and drive decisions.
- Ability to work with multi-location resources.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, including Visio, Project, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.