Adare International delivers an innovative suite of outsourced marketing services to over 50 of the world’s most recognisable brands.
As a global marketing services provider with an unrivalled presence in over 40 countries, we work with clients to develop, manage and deliver their marketing activities, such as creative campaigns, printed materials and promotional merchandise.
Our focus on global compliance, local expertise and innovative use of technology is changing the way our clients manage and deliver their marketing activities. We combine over 30 years’ of experience with stand-out thinking to deliver business changing benefits for both Marketing and Procurement clients.
Junior Business Solutions Tester
Reference Number: APR20181413
- As a Junior Business Solutions Tester you will gain experience identifying, documenting and executing tests on systems to ensure best quality software.
- You will get the opportunity to create appropriate test documentation whilst carrying out exploratory and functionality testing, to ensure no adverse effects are created by the fix or new functionality.
- Your main responsibilities will be to accurately report on systems errors, and retesting of bug fixes to ensure issues are fully resolved.
What You’ll Bring
- Curious about solutions, business needs, user perspective, possible software usage
- Precise when carrying out software verification, when reporting and communicating with other team members.
- Organised, self-disciplined with an attention to detail
- Have analytical skills.
- Able to liaise with analysts to understand business requirements to base test conditions on
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Actively participates as a team member in achieving team goals
- Competent in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in a solutions tester role
- Experience testing websites, windows applications, batch jobs
- Knowledge of using Bug tracking software
- Education/courses in software testing or similar
- SQL knowledge / experience in working with databases
What We Will Offer You
- We offer prospective candidates a salary of up to 5000 PLN, gross.
- At Adare/Purple, we recognise and value you as an individual and so we offer a wide range of employee benefits, tailored to suit your personal circumstances.
- If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below..
We kindly inform you That only selected candidates will be contacted.
I hereby authorize Adare International Ltd. to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (OJ) No. 133, item 883).