Junior CRM Analyst
McKinsey EMEA Shared Services
At the McKinsey EMEA Shared Service Center in Poznań we remotely support colleagues from other parts of Europe, the Middle East and Africa in areas such as Finance and Reporting, Human Resources, Visual Communication, Business Operations, and Assistant Services.
Miejsce pracy: Poznań
- You will build and further maintain the central CRM database based on briefs from different internal cells.
- Coordination and execution of emailing campaigns and thereon significantly contribute to improve our firm's reach and relevance efforts.
- Merging and consolidating existing initial Excel based lists of executives as supplied by cells, identify missing information, and close these gaps by using internal databases.
- Performing web research to identify additional executives that cells wish to add to their CRM database. To do this, you may be searching company websites, conducting press research, and using social media (e.g., Linkedin). You'll then enter required details into the overall CRM database and do quality checks on the final database to ensure validity of information, and you'll deliver quality checked final databases to the respective team.
- University degree
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel – merging, consolidating and quality checking of large files)
- Solid database validation, compilation and management skills
- Prior exposure to primary/secondary research or client relationship management would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to understand different work requirements, conceptualize, seek guidance in case of challenges and deliver end result
- Confidence and enthusiasm to perform primary research
Global & dynamic
Inclusive & open
Training & development
Private medical insurance
Find out more