Opportunities we offer
Do you want to work for a European market leader within the transport industry, where diverse and challenging international opportunities are in abundance, and where strategic growth is core? Then we have many roles available throughout Europe.
Our talented employees come from a diversity of backgrounds and receive competitive benefits packages. Many have reporting lines to our HQ in Amsterdam, a multi-cultural hub where international team spirit is fostered.
We are not just offering a day-to-day job but a long-term professional life.
Successful candidate will:
- Be key member of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Investor Relations team, responsible for business planning, management reporting processes and ad-hoc analytics.
- Report to the Lead FP&A Analyst based in Amsterdam.
- Support key reconciliations between accounting and management reporting systems such as INFOR and the Business Objects datawarehouse.
- Partner with Controllership team in performing reconciliations.
- Support monthly databook preparation, key for attracting additional financing.
- Support in delivering reports on customer and product profitability
- Assist in the planning cycles and updating of models.
- Support data gathering and analysis for functional owners (e.g. Commercial, Pricing, Asset Management).
- Identify opportunities to streamline existing processes & eliminate inefficiencies.
- Support FP&A and Controllership projects.
- Willingness to periodically travel to TIP headquarters in Amsterdam.
- University or bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years finance/analytical experience.
- English essential.
- Strong reconciliation skills.
- Strong interest in analytical processes.
- Experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Infor, Smart Stream, Business Objects etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup), financial modelling skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to effectively interact across business functions.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptable/flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances.
- Self-starter, quick learner, strong process orientation. Experience working in global business environment.
- Pan- European experience
- Working in offshore industry or multinational environment
TIP Trailer Services
TIP Trailer Services is a market leader in providing transportation and logistics customers with leasing, rental and value-added equipment services, keeping customer freight on the move all over Europe. These value-added services range from maintenance, breakdown assistance and damage protection to sophisticated asset tracking solutions. TIP was established in 1968 and since, has progressively increased its size, market share, customer base and services offerings. With more than 45 years of experience, TIP is one of the most trusted and respected names in the industry. Visit TIP’s website: www.tipeurope.com to learn more.
Hiring is subject to background check
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to:
Reference: Junior FP&A Analyst