At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
Junior ITSM Tool Developer
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/JITD/122017
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Incident resolvement together with experienced Tool Developer.
- Extensive training in the ITSM Tool.
- Development in 4th generation programing language.
- Cooperation with customers and developers.
Join us if have …
- basic computer/programming skills,
- fluent English skills,
- willingness to learn/fast learner,
- IT Service Management knowledge (nice to have),
- ability to work in a team,
- good communication/interpersonal skills.