- Żelazna 4, 40-851 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Stats Perform collects the richest sports data in the world and transforms it through revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) to unlock the most in-depth insights for media and technology, betting and team performance. With company roots dating back almost 40 years, Stats Perform embraces and solves the dynamic nature of sport – be that for digital and broadcast media with differentiated storytelling, tech companies with reliable and fast data to power their own innovations, sportsbooks with in-play betting and integrity services, or teams with first-of-its-kind AI analysis software. As the leading sports data and AI company, Stats Perform works with most of the top global sports broadcast companies, tech companies, sportsbooks, teams and leagues.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will help design, deploy and support the software that could help the A team become the next Champions League champion or lift the Stanley Cup. Come join the global leader in sports intelligence as we help the world’s more innovative and successful teams, leagues and brands find their winning edge.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming on a daily basis.
- Contribute in all aspects of software engineering including design, testing, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Collaborate with your product owner, and team to deliver world-class AI-powered solutions.
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support lifecycles
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in Vanilla JS
- Basic concepts of AWS / Cloud
- English language skills
- Relational DBs knowledge
- Rest API principles / API design
- Docker / Containerization
- No-SQL DBs knowledge
- Node.js / Express.js
- FE frameworks (React or Angular or Jest)
- Experience with Continuous Integration concept
- Experience in integration testing
- Time for self-development at work
- Internal Workshops
- Senior Working Groups
- Private medical healthcare program
- Group insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home possibility
- Breakfasts and fruits throughout the week
- “Need-Break” Room with PlayStation and table soccer