Junior Lab Technician
The Junior Lab Technician will help to develop and maintain full service readiness of Virtual Labs including Virtual Lab environment, Server Lab, Endpoint Lab etc.
Our client is a global well-known and well established company that uses latest technologies and is pioneering in the recent technology fields.
- Planing, building, testing and publishing 'Blueprints' of virtual lab VMs into the lab private cloud, using
PowerShell, Python and Ruby scripting. These Blueprints will be deployed and used on demand
by technical PGS users. Prepare associated documentation.
- Developing and maintaining lab documentation and processes for administrative purposes.
- Ensuring service readiness and availability of equipment in labs, and maintain a professional lab
- Using of helpdesk to manage requests and document actions required to resolve issues logged by
- Ability to multi-task between several concurrent requirements.
- Desire and capacity to learn about and use state-of-the-art industry leading automation, cloud
and unified collaboration technologies (audio, video and data).
- Python, Ruby programming/scripting will be a core part of this role, and used heavily.
Experience would be a bonus but is not necessary.
- The successful candidate will have experience with common shell scripting environments such as Bash and Powershell, and will have the capacity and enthusiasm to develop.
- Familiarity with one or more tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible is desirable.
- Familiarity with enterprise grade server and storage infrastructure, iSCSI Storage, Cisco
- Familiarity with enterprise virtualization systems like VMware vCenter, Hyper-V, ESXi.
- Administration and operational experience with Windows and Linux, including AD/LDAP.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to train others.
- The client will fully support training requirements; however the successful candidate must have
the willingness and capacity to learn rapidly to develop in core areas of expertise required for
- Languages - fluent business English, written and spoken.
- International, well-known organisation
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities / training program
- Location in Warsaw city centre
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page