DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, IT, software development, quality and regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Junior Network Specialist
- Deliver 2nd level support on junior position to WDH companies worldwide;
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required;
- Perform daily routine checking on network devices and services;
- Update maps, monitoring and network documentation;
- Support with standardization of global network configuration;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of daily work;
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position;
- Experience in network troubleshooting tools and methods;
- Effortlessly communication in English;
- CCNA certification or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, VPN, VTP and other network protocols;
- Knowledge in Microsoft solutions (Active Directory, windows servers and services);
- Eagerness to learn;
- Readiness to take on role in the future and provide 24/5 on 2nd level network support.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn and improve English in our international environment;
- Continuous learning and development including best training programs;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.