To our Polish division – STTAS Europe Sp. z o. o. – we are currently seeking applicants for the position:
- Junior Origin Analyst is responsible for coordinating various client requests related to origin matters and Free Trade Agreements. Main responsibilities may include:
- Communicating with suppliers, both verbally and in writing
- Verifying documents (declarations of origin) for accuracy and contacting companies for necessary corrections
- Inputting and auditing data in the system
- Processing reports and providing requested data to the client
- Preparing monthly updates of the supplier status
- Recommending ongoing improvements to origin procedures to enhance efficiency, compliance and cost savings
- Providing analytical support and reporting for different aspects of origin and trade compliance
- Driving standardization of origin process and internal control procedures
- A college degree or during studies.
- Interest in customs and taxes.
- Ability to fluently speak/read/write in English; any additional language would be an asset.
- Ability to work independently and as a reliable team member.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access).
- Good organizational, problem-solving, communication and customer service skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health package.
- Various trainings, including on-the-job training
- Smart, collaborative, friendly team
- Participation in interesting international projects.