- Odlewnicza 68, 30-142 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Collaborate with your teammates to effectively deliver high-quality solutions.
Design, prototype and implement product features to satisfy customer needs.
Produce clean, effective, maintainable and well-documented source code in adherence with internal standards.
Cultivate a blameless culture and encourage your peers to embrace and learn from failure.
- Familiarity with C++ programming language.
- Familiarity with design patterns and understanding of object-oriented software development.
- Formal computer science or other engineering background, or self-taught.
- Great teamwork attitude and alignment with agile principles of software development.
- Eagerness to learn new tech.