- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are one of the leading railcar leasing companies in Europe and belong to the American GATX Corporation. With our longstanding operational experience and highly qualified staff, we can offer comprehensive service and first-class support to our customers worldwide through our diversified fleet of freight cars. We are an international company – this spirit is strongly embedded in our company culture. We work closely together in a friendly working environment. We trust our employees to take responsibility and make the right decisions. We provide job security as well as opportunities, and enable individual development so that our employees can make an impact.
As support for our growing Business Development activities, we are currently looking for
What you will do:
Under direction of the Business Unit Manager Europa, as a Key Account Manager you will be involved in a wide range of sales activities, from formulating and executing your sales strategy, identifying sales opportunities, generating and following up leads, and visiting new and existing customers to secure the business. This exciting new opportunity is for a proven Key Account Manager, where you will play a pivotal role in maintaining our business as well as in growth and development of our ambitious expansion plans. You will offer our broad range of market-leading products to our expanding customer base.
The ideal person for this role would be a committed and flexible individual, with proven field-based sales experience. Time spent within a similar market would be highly advantageous, but most of all we are looking for a proactive and professional relationship builder to representing our admired brand with pride.
How You Will Do It? You will:
- Identify new sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Create your own business development strategy for your territory, based on the targets set by your Business Unit Managers.
- Proactively generate your own leads and act upon referrals to create appointments with new and existing customers.
- Be responsible for price negotiations and contract management.
- Visit decision makers on their own premises to promote our enviable brand and growing range of products and services.
- Offer excellent customer service together with the team to our demanding customers, whilst supporting them with their technical queries (complaint management, monitoring of revision calls).
- Use your in-depth technical knowledge and proven track record of sales to close and secure new business opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the rail and freight forwarding industry and network with potential customers by attending trade shows and exhibitions.
- Support the business with order processing, deliveries, administration and marketing support.
- Support the new cars projects and other company projects.
- Budget and regularly report.
- Manage your sales team consisting of Back Office Specialist and Customer Service Representative.
What We Look For:
- Sales / Account Manager / Key Account Manager experience;
- An ambitious and proven achiever in technical sales or business development role;
- Industry knowledge and experience in selling freight / logistics solutions preferred;
- Proven ability to learn about new and complex products and services quickly;
- Leadership experience;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (both spoken and written);
- Proven team player, with a flexible and supportive approach;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Polish is essential;
- MS office knowledge.
- A varied job within a growing team
- An international work setting, characterized by teamwork and a good working atmosphere
- Performance-related pay and social benefits of a modern company
- Company car (including private use)
- Continuous technical trainings on our wagon fleet and systems
- Flexible working time and home-office options
- Modern office in the center of Warsaw with a very good public transport connection
- Close collaboration and knowledge sharing with other teams within the GATX Group
We would be pleased to get your CV in English language via aplikuj button.