- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 31,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
While global companies introduce many new services to win in the market, they often undervalue the power of building a knowledge-sharing culture inside the organization. EY Knowledge GDS is putting lots of effort to build a modern and efficient knowledge sharing environment in order to reassure, that the most valuable asset of EY - the knowledge of our client serving colleagues, is fresh and relevant and enables us to win new business.
The Knowledge Manager Supervising Associate/Assistant Manager is responsible for understanding and upholding the knowledge management standards and approach by contributing to and executing the knowledge plan for domains (service line, markets, industry markets). This includes timely and consistent delivery of community, content, and culture activities as set out in the domain’s integrated knowledge plan and as defined by EY’s standard knowledge products & services.
KMS Knowledge Manager [Online Recruitment]Numer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002T0
In particular, this position will:
- understand the domain’s business priorities to optimize Discover site/page and content requests, monitor the quality of submissions against the agreed standards, execute the content sourcing and harvesting activities, and will ensure consistency with content and community standards.
- monitor the quality of the content collection against the agreed standards.
- support the execution of culture projects and campaigns
- contribute to global culture, awareness and learning programs and make recommendations for continuous process improvement.
Your key responsibilities
- Contributes to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programs
- Contributes to and execute standards, methods and enablers to support the consistent, end to end service execution of content, culture and community, while adhering to functional and GDS KPIs
- Uses analytics and common reporting to measure the quality and success of the knowledge management end to end service
- Execute content harvesting campaigns and submit appropriate results to Discover, while partnering with Digital Producers to ensure appropriate hand offs and prioritization
- Optimize content and conduct editorial review of Discover site page / content requests and Discover communities sites across domains, as required
- Optimize knowledge submissions, and, once auto-tagged, monitor content for accuracy and make improvements as appropriate
- Optimize Discover tools & resource pages for enhanced self-service of global knowledge products and external data contracts
- Executes site updates / re-design efforts and Discover suite sustain plan (including site project management, wireframing and content)
- Build and deploy endorsed networks and communities of interest (leveraging SharePoint and Yammer) where use case meets required criteria, based on guidance from R&I Knowledge Manager
- Conduct technology assisted post provisioning reviews of new SharePoint sites, and accelerate recommendations with R&I KM
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the assigned knowledge domain (service line, sector, or geography)
- Understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Strong project execution skills and experience in leading small projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and prioritize projects based on importance and urgency
To qualify for the role you must have
- 6+ years of experience in the area of knowledge management
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience (e.g. in business development, strategy or brand, marketing and communications roles)
What we look for
We’re interested professionals with excellent communication skills to influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis. We look for someone with strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level.
What working at EY GDS offers:
If you wish to work in a great working environment with opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career, have support from some of the most engaging colleagues around and also have freedom and flexibility to handle your role in your way - this role is just right for you.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices