- Olivia Four, aleja Grunwaldzka 472b, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join a unique new company that is enterprise-grade on day one, and make your mark as we continue to grow and evolve.
The #1 independent marketing cloud. Acoustic is driven to unleash the brilliance in marketers. We offer the industry’s leading open marketing ecosystem comprised of intuitive, AIpowered products that are purpose-built for marketers. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovative product portfolio includes solutions for digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing and marketing automation. We're also committed to unleashing the brilliance within our own teams. For more information please visit acoustic.co
Our Support Team includes about 100 people all over the world, including the United States, India, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan and Australia. You'll join the newest cadre in Poland. Globally the team resolves 25,000 tickets a month for clients and internal users.
You will provide clients with beginner to advanced “front line” telephone, web, chat and e-mail technical support. You'll use your proven technical expertise and customer service skills to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues.I
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will use your technical expertise and customer service skills to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues pertaining to Acoustic ecosystem of products - Campaign, Analytics, Content, Exchange, and Personalization. Our goal is to ensure our Clients have an exceptional customer service experience when engaging with our support teams.
More specifically, you will:
- Drive resolution of technical support cases reported by customers via support channels
- Analyse, investigate, troubleshoot, document and track support case status from first response to resolution
- Provide guidance, assistance and follow-up on customer questions
- Address customer cases with appreciation for business context/justification
- Cooperate with other support teams on cross-functional or complex cases
- Escalate relevant support cases to Level3/Engineering teams with appropriate input information and maintain ownership of support cases from escalation to resolution
- Serve as a subject matter expert on product’s features, functionality and usage
- Provide input into root cause analysis documentation
- Observe trends in customer cases, identify areas for improvement or initiate proactive measures
- Communicate on technical issues in a user-friendly manner
- Maintain professional, helpful and customer-focused attitude in communication with Clients
- Prepare FAQs, upgrade notes, knowledge base articles and other support documents
- Follow guidelines, best practices and processes for case handling
- Develop deep technical understanding and become certified on Acoustic software products
- Provide coverage for UK hours (10 - 6 pm CET) or U.S. hours (until 9 or 10 pm CET). You also will participate in an on-call rotation that will include holidays, after-hours and weekends.
To be a good fit for the Technical Support Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- 2+ years of technical support experience in an enterprise software company; supporting external customers
- Experience with web applications, digital marketing solutions, Content Management Systems or analytics software strongly preferred
- Understanding of web systems and integrations (physical, logical, hardware, software).
- Formal training in web technology and academic understanding of applications and code
- Openness to feedback, continuous learning and growth
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Service-minded and customer-focused attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Self-reliance and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Team-player approach
- Fluency in English
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field
- Coding skills in any language, ideally Java
- Experience or interest in digital marketing or web analytics technologies and concepts
- Second or third-line (tier 2 or 3) support experience.
- Experience with environment configuration
- Experience with infrastructure troubleshooting
- ITIL certification
Reasons to join:
Officially launched in April 2019, Acoustic emerged from IBM's marketing/commerce software offerings and is backed by private equity firm Centerbridge Partners. On day one we had 1100 employees and 3500+ clients globally, and we've been ranked an industry leader by analysts more than 10 times in the past year. At the same time, we're taking a blank-page approach to the new organization. Fresh thinking is encouraged and new ideas are welcomed.
Commitment to the leading edge
We are investing millions of dollars over the next few months to ensure we have the most modern platform on the market. This includes revamping products to feature future-looking technologies, including built-in AI. You'll play a key role in these efforts. In addition, we're committed to staying ahead of the technology curve, in order to ensure our open technology platform maintains its competitive edge.
The AI advantage
Acoustic always has been a pioneer and innovator in the AI marketing space. Our products leverage Watson, IBM's AI platform -- the one that beat two Jeopardy! champions. Rather than simply layering AI on top of our products, we are integrating it seamlessly into the products.
Acoustic is led by a team of former IBM executives with deep experience in this industry. Additionally, the development program in Poland will be headed up by Mateusz Urban, a subject matter expert. Mr Urban previously was Director, Oracle Marketing Cloud Campaign Service, EMEA Consulting; Director, Oracle Maxymiser, Online Optimization Global Campaign Services - Oracle Marketing Cloud; and spent 13 years with Procter & Gamble. He's easy to get along with and places a high value on collaboration.
- Employment based on a contract
- Private medical care
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to raise professional qualifications
- Location: Gdańsk
- Benefit card - Multisport
- Luxmed health insurance
- Generalli insurance
- Sodexo Lunch card