- Ważna jeszcze 22 dnido: 20 cze 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Lead system developments work with other disciplines and ensure that the configuration / design of complete system is optimal.
- Work cross functionally with other teams and departments to align interfaces, system design, activities and deliverables, and to ensure transfer and sharing of experience / lessons learned.
- Lead and/or participate in FEED and ensure that the FEED proposes a connection system that increases the overall competitiveness of the solution.
- Support ITO in tender process and in the handover process and take ownership in the OTR phase.
- Lead and/or participate in Connection delivery projects, either stand alone or as part of EPC(i) projects. Responsible for the full Connection package or smaller packages within the Connection Scope.
- Participate in design reviews when relevant.
- Work with development activities such as CAD modelling and creating documents, either as Creator, Reviewer or Releaser.
- Stay updated on marked and customer needs.
- BSc or MSc in Mechanical or Marine engineering.
- Extensive Subsea engineering experience.
- Experienced with technically leading Connection projects and development of connection systems.
- Domain knowledge in Connection System areas such as PCE, Structures or tooling or preferably several.
- English - fluent verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Customer interaction and presentation on Connection Systems.
- Structured and organized in a challenging environment with multiple stakeholders.
- PC proficiency
- Experience in PLM systems such as Teamcenter
- Experience in ProEngineer/Creo