Eaton’s Vehicle Group has an opening for:
Lead Quality Customer Service Representative
Location: Tczew, Poland (preferred), Bielsko-Biała, other locations possible, including home office
Lead Quality Customer Service Representative will be as first line contact to customer and interface between Customer, Manufacturing Plants and VG EMRA Quality function.
- Provide general Customer Support (process, product, quality).
- Proactively work with customer and plant to anticipate and address problems and issues before they escalate.
- Maintain customer relationships by frequently proactively visiting all customer facilities in regional European area.
- Support CRR reviews and work on improving Customer Relationships.
- Support Plant requested changes (SREA, PTR, etc.).
- Support New Product Launch (primary support plant).
- Provide Warranty Analysis Feedback and organize collection of warranty parts.
- Perform reactive customer complaint support (first 8 hours).
- Initially analyze parts and assess situations pertinent to the resolution of the customer concern.
- Support European Vehicle plants and during implementation of containment, corrective and preventative activities based on customer complaints.
- Support non EMEAVG with customer base in EMEA.
- Provide weekly reports, providing customer updates, disruptions (Eaton and others), and competitor information.
- Develop and maintain quarterly a customer contact list, name, title, phone numbers, and next level supervisor.
- Participate or lead Fresh Eye Audits (FEA) to improve overall quality in plants and support locations.
- 3 years Technical Degree or equivalent experience in automotive/vehicle engineering or quality assurance environment.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Tier 1, experience Manufacturing, Quality or Engineering, (Truck, Supercharger or PCD business preferred) .
- Knowledge of Problem Solving tools and methods.
- Highly effective Interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to coordinate activities across all levels of the Eaton and customer organization.
- Capability of sizing up the situation quickly and addressing the issue.
- High project management skills.
- Self-organized and capability or arrange customer visits, and follow up to open issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships.
- Effective communication skills.
- Problem Solving (8D, A3, Ishikawa).
- 6Sigma methodology (Green Belt) preferred.
- IATF:16949 Standard and Customer Specific Requirements
What Eaton offers:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values - at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity - openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/
Eaton’s Vehicle Products Portfolio includes manual and automated truck transmissions and clutches, hybrid powertrain systems, drivetrain, suspension, wheel-end and safety systems, anti-lock braking as well as air, transmission, and fuel management controls, automotive fluid connectors, engine air management systems, engine valves and lifters and limited-slip and locking differentials. Eaton's automotive business employs nearly 10,000 people and is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan. It has more than 30 manufacturing locations worldwide. For more information, visit www.eaton.com