Are you interested in the latest technologies (Node.js, React, Microservices, DevOps), have at least 6 years of Software Development and 2 years of leadership experience across the Full Stack, have an entrepreneurial mindset - and want to do all of that in a team located in Warsaw? Keep reading!
Our company is the new digital delivery arm of one of the largest insurers in Germany, that has been built to drive innovation – both for digital solutions and technology. Despite being part of a large organization, we operate as a separate “start-up” unit, working closely with the business to make sure we solve the right problems in the right way.
For our location in Warsaw we are looking for you as
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
What you will be doing
As a Lead Software Engineer you contribute across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to front end development. You will take a leadership role in a cross-functional team, working with Product Owners, Designers and Engineers to co-develop the digital products.
Technologies you will use in your daily business
- Both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Containerization and Deployment with Docker
Technologies you can get to know (if you don’t already know them)
Go Lang, Elixir
- Search Technologies such as ElasticSearch
Tech skills you will need
- A good understanding of working with Git in a distributed team
- Experience in testing your own code, both unit and integration testing
- A user centered product mindset and a pragmatic approach to new technologies
- Experience with and interest in working in an agile environment
Other skills and experience you will need
- At least two years of experience leading teams of minimum five Software Engineers
- Fluent English - Polish and German are a plus
- Good knowledge in testing as well as Data Security
- An interest in sharing knowledge across teams and in the open source community
Our path ahead and our core values for you
- A process in the midst of a rapid growth phase with plenty of opportunities to help shape the path forward, have a strong impact and be an owner
- The possibility to choose speed over perfection and understand the value of failing fast, but still deliver high quality products
- A start-up environment, backed-up by an established market leader
- A very competitive salary and the ability to grow
- A cool office space with perks and the newest IT equipment to choose from
ERGO Digital IT GmbH belongs to the ERGO Group but has its own performance and remuneration standards
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)\".