- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The solution architect is responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures using COTS, MOTS and custom developed applications hosted in a variety of environments considering re-use, scalability and reliability. Oversees the successful implementation, evaluates solutions using industry recognized architectural models and roadmaps. Estimates cost and optimized delivery approaches. Is a bridge between technical and business audiences.
Lead Solution ArchitectNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002ZH
Your key responsibilities
- Architectural leadership & subject matter expertise
- Planning prior to kicking off a project to balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- Creating designs in line with the business strategy and technology environment
- Defining and implementing reusable assets and standards
- Cooperation with vendors
- Working across multiple projects with varied stakeholders cultivating lasting relationships across business, IT and vendors
- Monitoring progress and the quality of the project
- Ensuring architectural deliverables meet schedules and estimates
- Providing formal and informal coaching on-the-job to grow team members to their full potential.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Knowledge on application, infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like performance, scalability, reliability, availability,… all the so-called “capabilities” of a system
- Understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options.
- Expert products as Microsoft Azure (must), AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack
- Experience with Agile (SAFe) & DevSecOps methodologies
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 8 years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum 3 years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience of optimizing systems and working with the business to solve problems using technology such as Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using any Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Possesses deep knowledge on solution architecture spanning across all aspects of each system
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
- Understanding of financial management, experience in solution planning and product cost estimation
- Experience supporting peer teams and responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
What working at EY GDS offers:This role offers you the unique opportunity to work for some of the leading European companies across all sectors as part of our international and multidisciplinary EY teams.
Join us in building a better world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices