Alexander Mann Solutions is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more. With almost 2,000 staff, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent. Key global clients include: Atos; BAE Systems; Barclays; Citi; Cobham; Covidien; Credit Suisse; Deloitte; Deutsche Bank; Freshfields; GE Capital; HSBC; Microsoft; Nike; Novartis; Origin Energy; RBS; Santander; Vodafone; and Zurich.
At Alexander Mann Solutions, all of our client partnerships – whether outsourcing and/or consultancy – are linked to business outcomes. We are precise and deliberate in measuring how we help clients plan, attract, select, develop and retain their staff, constantly asking ourselves how our action is delivering commercial advantage for our clients; linking the actions of a more diverse, engaged and productive workforce to the bottom line.
Lead Sourcing Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Inspiring People - It’s who we are and what we do!
Put simply, our Recruiters are our clients' recruitment gurus. They know the detail behind making each recruitment process a painless one. They know their clients’ business areas, skill requirements and cultural nuances inside out. They provide invaluable advice and expertise on the recruitment market and help shape the strategy for every hire. They play an integral part in sourcing candidates in creative, cost effective ways. They’re proactive and forward thinking, understanding demand plans and pipelining candidates to meet future requirements. They manage relationships with confidence and compassion, with both candidates and the business. They get under the skin of our clients, and can communicate their recruitment brands flawlessly.
Where will you fit in as a Lead Sourcing Specialist?
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing
strategy for each role
- Attract the best candidates for the roles utilising direct and indirect channels, including database and
- Qualify suitable candidates and provide short-list to the recruitment team
- Deploy effective recruitment delivery and attraction strategies, using all sourcing channels effectively, managing multiple campaigns
- Undertake market mapping projects and keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends (e.g., new technology, recruitment metrics, and legislative changes)
Inspired? From a Lead Sourcing Specialist we would expect:
- Fluency in English both written and spoke
- Any additional language out of German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships with candidates and
- Experience in headhunting, direct search, designing and undertaking innovative sourcing strategies
- Outside of strong sourcing skills we are looking for experienced recruiters with good communication
skills as you will be required to work directly with client stakeholders and manage their recruitment
demands in a consultative way utilising your experience and market knowledge
- Exciting and stable career in a renowned, international organisation
- Excellent opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- Possibilities to go for international assignment and to travel to client site on regular basis
- Opportunity to work on various international projects
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Independence and possibility to work alongside experienced specialists
- Professional training programme and possibility to use innovative recruitment technology