Ref no: WRO001HE
About the EY Finance Infrastructure Mercury Support Team (MST):
As an organization jointly owned by the business and IT, the MST is a centralized and global organization that will provide strategic deployment, adoption, and operational support for an integrated, SAP-centric platform (Mercury) and manage and support the Mercury user community. The MST will play an integral governance role in the global Mercury solution and will evolve to work closely with the business to enable the benefit and value to be realized from the investment in Mercury and to set the future direction and technology road map. About this Role:
Under the direction of the Learning and Knowledge Lead, the Learning Consultant, is responsible for supporting the learning needs assessment, and identification, development and delivery of learning programs. These Mercury system learning programs are designed to increase the level of understanding, knowledge and skills for the MST Members and Mercury End Users within deployed Regions. This includes,
- Updating and/or designing and creating new materials for ongoing releases, fixes or new tools.
- Expanding or modifying learning strategies and methods to respond to feedback from users, stakeholders and other measurement tools to improve knowledge and learning solutions effectiveness
This requires teaming with process leads and product managers (located globally) to ensure accuracy. Responsibilities:
- Evaluate system enhancements scheduled for production release and work with leadership to assess the impact (Change Impact Assessment) these changes will have on the end user community to determine the learning that will need to be developed or updated
- Leverage past experience in learning content creation and curriculum management to maintain a wide variety of training objects for MST members and Mercury end users.
- Maintain effective relationships with Process design experts and other key stakeholders
- Maintain effective internal relationships with Finance Infrastructure (FI) and Mercury Support Team (MST) product managers and other leaders to ensure coordinated approach to MST members and end users.
- Team with FI business and IT Leads to develop:
- Sound understanding of assigned Mercury/SAP modules that results in significant expertise and working knowledge of all related functionality, process, and policy for a given module
- Learning materials that are current and an accurate representation of system functionality and business process. This includes user guides, quick reference materials, simulations, uPerform and Captivate video learning, and other materials.
- Knowledge materials such as Service Now knowledge articles, process documents, dashboards, etc.
- Process improvement
- Continuous improvement approach to ensure effectiveness and recommend process change where knowledge and learning solutions are required.
- Project Management
- Develop and maintain project plans for work deliverables
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Technical skills requirements
- Familiarity with the change management life cycle (Awareness, Understanding, Acceptance and Commitment – or similar models, ADKAR)
- Project delivery experience in a similar, complex ERP systems environment
- Experience in Information Mapping methodologies to ensure clear, end-user focused document design and delivery
- Instructional design, delivery and eLearning material development skills
- Knowledge management systems and techniques
- Ancile uPerform
- Microsoft Office 2013
- SharePoint 2013
- Camtasia Studio, SnagIt
- SAP Basic Knowledge (Context)
- Additional skills requirements
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Customer service excellence focus and responsiveness
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Critical problem solving skills that enable successful delivery of often ambiguous requirements
- Experience in cross-function teaming.
- At least 4-6 years of experience with at least three-year’s experience in training design and development
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver creative, credible ideas for content
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge management and ERP business concepts training experience
- ATD Certified and Learning Performance certification (helpful but not mandatory)
- Knowledge Management certification (helpful, but not mandatory)
- Bachelor’s degree in adult learning, technical writing or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset
- Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones (shifts)
- Ability and flexibility to adjust hours and schedule to demands of cyclical release schedules and system incidents
- Minimal global travel may be required depending on business needs.