- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Based: Lodz, Poland
Reporting to People Analytics & Technology Director, the role will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and supporting the Learning Module in SuccessFactors to support all global training initiatives. This entails maintaining a clear schedule of work, creating and managing class offerings, and conducting reporting.
- Manage content and serving as system administrator for the learning module in SuccessFactors.
- Work closely with business partners to understand training needs and estimate resources
- Support employees who encounter technical issues with the learning module by reviewing and resolving related tickets
- Strong technical curiosity and passion for problem solving and innovation
- Experience (min 3 months) working in a high volume, shared services environment
- Experience with SuccessFactors or SAP will be advantage
- Highly organized individual who can manage their time and deliverables.
- Ability to learn a new technology platform quickly
- Fluent English is required, and additional languages would be advantageous
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people and our planet.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12[TH1] ,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and flavors to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
At McCormick, we have over a culture based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, ethics and integrity and growth.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.