- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Job Reference #209745BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you inquisitive about what's driving the results? Are you able to grasp the big picture and determine what matters and what doesn't? Are you a visual thinker, able to identify patterns and irregularities? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
Collaborate with stakeholders
- understand and translate their business requirements, manage their expectations and advocate their priorities
- understand the relevant regulations in the different jurisdictions we are billing
Analyze complex data
- analyze legal entity service billing allocation results and develop an in-depth understanding of what's happening
- design and create intuitive MI that’s makes billing to legal entities transparent and easy to understand
- provide clear commentary explaining the basis for and changes in legal entity billing
- challenge the inputs into the legal entity billing process to drive better accuracy
Manage risk & quality
- support the Operational Risk team in effective execution of service management Key Procedural Controls (KPCs), Operational Risks Items (ORIs) and audit actions that impact regulated legal entities
- support the Service Delivery team to drive corrective action to address legal entity issues
You’ll be working in Krakow, Poland, as part of a global Service Management Legal Entity Billing team. We drive service billing transparency, accuracy and optimization as well as mitigating inter-entity regulatory risk. We work closely with key stakeholders in material legal entities, Finance and the Corporate Centre functions to facilitate accurate service cost allocations. We are experts in the underlying data and provide MI to make the billing transparent and understood. We understand the regulatory requirements that impact inter-entity billing and ensure the Bank stays in compliance. When risks and issues that impact legal entity billing are identified, we drive the implementation of pragmatic solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience in accounting or reporting
- university degree (significant research component preferred)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English is a must)
- advanced Excel skills
- experience analyzing data and developing MI is a plus (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Alteryx or other BI tools preferred)
- comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."