Linux Sysadmin with a zeal for Virtualization
- Design, plan, and implement Opera’s cloud solutions.
- Work on all aspects of running Opera’s private cloud.
- Install and manage servers, networking, and storage for Opera’s cloud.
- Ensure that our virtualization infrastructure meets our security, reliability, and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot problems and help colleagues to master their virtualization skills.
- Create and maintain documentation, monitoring, and notifications for our cloud environment.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant area, such as Computing, Mathematics or Technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux Administration and Virtualization.
- Deep understanding of virtualization technologies.
- Experience with the related technologies: Storage, CEPH, SAN, Networking.
- Ability to communicate well with your team colleagues and remote partners.
- Ability to undertake the job in either Wrocław or Warsaw, Poland.
Perks and benefits: