- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specialising in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
Currently, for our client - an international production company from the FMCG industry, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Maintenance ManagerNumer ref.: MM/MWAW/0720
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities,
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance,
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works,
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site,
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively,
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management,
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime,
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality,
- Ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- 10+ years' experience in maintenance management role,
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems,
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity,
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English,
- Experience in planning maintenance operations,
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff members,
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Working with wide responsibility for a team maintenance and ensuring the effectiveness of the production line,
- Private medical care,
- Nice atmosphere in an international team,
- Private insurance.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Agencja zatrudnienia Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., nr cert. 388