Manager CEE Application Support
To continue CEE IT Competence Center operation we are looking for CEE Application Support Manager.
Areas of responsibilities:
- provides clear leadership and management to the Application Support team. Ensuring people, knowledge and skillsets are in place and creating a collaborative culture that demonstrates a drive for continuous improvement.
- support development, deployment and maintenance processes of the CEE business support systems and applications under CEE IT Competence Center support.
- preliminary planning for aspects such as interfaces to related systems, testing and implementation. Liaising between the change requirements owner and 3rd party vendors.
- manage the development, deployment and maintenance of supported systems. Provide and coordinate the 2nd/3rd/4th line of the support.
- high priority issues escalation following existing procedures.
- manage KPIs/SLAs according to existing agreements with vendors and agreed with systems users.
- maintains and improves relationships with key customers, stakeholders, peers in the operating countries and key vendor partners.
- fluent written and spoken English.
- experience in leading development and support teams in a dynamic and fast-paced, global environment – approximately 2+ years.
- proven ability to work and operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- proven ability to manage high value and complex vendor relationships in a cable/ telecommunications environment.
- deep understanding and experience of software and hardware deployment.
- proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels to ensure mutual and shared understanding.
- lead technical expert. Provides thought leadership and defines strategic direction from a technical perspective.
- experience of analysing, assessing and resolving complex technology requirements, problems and issues.
- knowledge in the following areas will be a plus:
- managing IT services according to ITIL,
- unix and Windows operating systems,
- programming languages such as C#, Java or PHP,
- relational Database Management Systems and SQL query language.