- Project Management Office
Job Number: 705613
The Global Advisory Services (GAS) Strategy & Technology PMO, comprised of project managers, business analysts and team leaders, is charged with timely and efficient delivery of technology, process improvement, business continuity and regulatory projects in support of GAS strategies and business objectives.
The GAS Strategy & Technology PMO is seeking an experienced global leader to recruit, develop and manage a team of project managers and business analysts to deliver high-impact projects on time and on budget. This leader will collaborate with business and technology partners across the globe to deliver in accordance with project- and program-level expectations.
The ideal candidate has...
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training plus 5+ years of business experience working in a medium to large corporation.
- 5 - 7 years of experience leading projects
- 5+ years of experience leading people
- Fluent English
- Has worked in multi-site global organization or has worked in another location for min 2 years.
- Project management certification (e.g., PMI, PMP) desirable
- Quality management experience (e.g., Six Sigma, Juran, Agile) desirable
- Strong familiarity with industry recognized project management and business analyst methodologies
- Proven experience in leadership and/or management skills
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making, customer service focus, and organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and administrative skills
- Ability to interact with and lead team members in a multi-site and cross-functional environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks / strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to details and quality
- Strong ability to interact with senior management within LOB and outside LOB on a regular basis
- Development opportunities
- Great work atmosphere
- Benefits package
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych Dz. Ust. nr 133 poz. 883".
"When applying please enclose below statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 833)".