- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
- Leading the technical solution design, development, and operations, within our HCP Engagement team, for the business critical area of Commercial and Retail Sales
- Continuous delivery of technology solutions adopting Agile and DevOps principles
- Ensuring use of relevant Pharma Tech / central services and collaboration with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Leading a medium-to-large team of employees and consultants who are fully accountable for the end-to-end management of Veeva CRM
- Ensuring continuity of business execution i.e. operational support for relevant applications
- Proactive development and delivery of continuous improvement/simplification of product portfolio
- Keeping relevant technical documentation up to date in support of the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews
- Providing leadership, technical direction to product teams composed of GSK employees, strategic partners and software vendors
- Contribution to release planning and roadmaps, working closely with Product Owners, Product Director and Enterprise Architecture team to deliver value continuously, fostering and maintaining close links with customers
- Collaboration with Director, HCP Engagement and Management team peers to build a world-class exemplary DevOps organization
Basic Qualifications:Below is a list of experience that would help you being successful in the role. Any combination of these greatly increases your chances in the recruitment process.
- Experience with Software development, architecture design (e.g. SOA) & technology platforms/frameworks including cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile, ITIL, DevOps & Automation [of testing, build, deployment, CI/CD, etc.]
- Experience with Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Experience with lifecycle/service management, business continuity
- Experience with data structures (i.e. information management), data models or relational database design
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry, Field-Based selling, Veeva CRM (or other CRM capability) and Medical Fulfilment
- Ability to work independently or virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Collaborative team player who takes risks, makes mistakes, and learns from both. Sense of humor and transparency required
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Company Car
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.