- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GSK is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with Polish healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation. We provide Polish patients with over 300 medicines and healthcare products.
Tail Spend Management:
- Raw Materials (Excipients, API, Agri Commodities)
- Packaging (Primary, Secondary)
Manufacturing Procurement Center (MPC) is part of Global Directs & Sites Procurement Organization (D&S) and is responsible for procurement & sourcing to all GSK manufacturing Sites including Pharma, Vaccines and Consumer Health supply chains (80 sites around globe). The MPC Team covers Direct (subject of the proposed job scope) and Indirect spend, and focuses on value creation and execution of D&S strategies.
Creating strong relationships with stakeholders at different levels within the Supply Chain Organization is key element of success.
- Contributes to develop short, mid and long-term plans for value creation (3 year horizon) to augment the overall performance of Global Category & Site Procurement Teams.
- Implements Global Procurement processes, policies, guidelines and strategies at regional level and ensures compliance.
- Ensures deployment of global Category strategies at regional level (supporting Regional / Local D&S Site Procurement Leaders).
- Governs dedicated global D&S Category spend to secure GSK requirements: assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, cost, and innovation to control costs.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Risk Management:
- Secures supply continuity by managing risk at supplier level (mitigate risk associated with local suppliers and single sourcing).
- 3-5 years of operational Procurement experience across multiple categories of spend and familiarity of regulated environment.
- Good understanding of Procurement tools such as e-sourcing, cost brake-down analysis (COGS/ TCO), contract negotiation, Commodity and specialty market trends, supplier development/ evaluation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire peers, and work in partnership to drive, implement and support change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Possibility of developing within the role and company structure
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which let you grow professionally and act independently
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)