- Lubicz 23, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Interim role 6 – 12 months
Location – Krakow
Why is this job for You
- Help the EMEA Packaging Business get a better understanding of the local demand and competition, and foster meaningful prospection
- Actively contribute to Box Plant marketing plan
- Research and gather external data on companies operating around our facilities
- Build database with external and internal customer information
- Run value-added analyses
- Maintain Country Box Demand and Segment files
- Coordinate with local Sales & Marketing Manager 1x/yr
- Monitor box competition activities (public information / announcements)
- Maintain the box competition asset file
- Maintain European box competition position analysis file
- Update box competitors’ profiles
- Support various marketing projects with data gathering and analyses, e.g. EMEA Packaging MBVC project
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
Please submit your CV in English.