- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams in Enablement Services to provide high-skilled, and innovative services to support EY's global and local teams. Markets Services, Creative Agency Services, Executive Assistants (AWS), Finance and Accounting, Risk Management Services, Procurement Services and IT Services are among the services offered by Enablement Services. Find your team and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
Do not hesitate to apply if it sounds like a great fit for you!
Your key responsibilities
- Processing and coordinating all requests concerning Middle Market related activities
- Offering competent advice and assistance to our Middle Market Managers (internal EY employees)
- Reporting activities, working with various reports, reviewing & combining data from various sources and tools
- Company/Industry research activity and analyses
- Building a network within the EY organization
- Maintaining good relationships with Stakeholders and actively seeking for internal process optimization
- Working closely with Middle Market Managers, other EY colleagues and Teams from EY GDS on a global level
Skills and attributes for success:
- You should be fluent in German (C1+) and English (B1+)
- 1+ years of experience in the field of customer support
- You should enjoy reporting/research activities and dealing with people.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently, with attention to detail and a proactive approach
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers at all levels
- You must have experience and be comfortable working closely with global teams.
- Professionalism, confidence and enthusiasm
- Exceptional work ethics and customer focus
What we look for:
- A service-oriented attitude, a high level of energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and assertiveness
- Great communication skills – ability to connect with people at different levels within the organization
- Proactive mindset and initiative – a person who works well both independently and with the team
- Project organization skills – ability to take complex tasks and break them down into manageable components to meet deadlines and deliver to the required level of quality.
What working at EY offers:
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices