Number 1 in Europe!
zooplus AG was founded in Munich in 1999 and today it is Europe’s leading online retailer for pet food and pet supplies. The sales reached EUR 900 million in the 2016 financial year with 30% annual sales growth. The company’s business model has been launched successfully in 30 European countries. That is all possible due to highly autonomous teams, flat organization structure and constant strive for using cutting-edge technologies.
Our employees are the key to our success!
The zooplus team currently consists of 400 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 30 countries who work at 10 locations across Europe in Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations and Administrative departments. To maintain our success going forward, we are looking for individuals who can develop our business and contribute to the creation of a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional expertise, but also by exhibiting a passion for performance, analysis and solution-based methodologies. This includes adapting to changes, networking extensively and understanding the digital market and our business model in-depth.
For our fast-growing business we are looking for an exceptional candidate based in our Polish office in Krakow to fulfil the role as
Master Data Specialist (f/m)
What you will be responsible for
- Participation in definition, implementation and continuous enhancement of concepts and strategies for implementing a central master data organization
- Optimization of existing processes, tools and operating procedures in the life cycle of master data
- Introduction of GS1 standards
- Improvement and standardization of master data governance programs, quality monitorings and key performance indicators
- Close contact with teammates and other internal departments at different national and international offices and with our business partners located around the world
What we are looking for
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 2-4 years of professional experience in master data management environment, data and process harmonization
- Strong organizer, assertive personality with a targeted, dedicated and independent way of working
- Generalist with strong analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of MS Office esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Polish office is located at the center of Kraków and has excellent infrastructure links. Additionally we offer:
- 4 extra days off
- Travel to Germany
- Mobile phone
- Traning budget
- Language courses
- Medical care
- Discount in zooplus shop
- Flexible working hours