Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Material Master Data Steward
Danone Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
ABOUT THE JOB
Would you like to become a part of global Master Data team at DANONE based in Opole ?
Here is your chance.
As the Master Data Steward for Material area, you will be responsible for implementing the data quality standards and ensures adherence to Master Data definitions and processes.
You will be the key contact for data quality monitoring and reporting and is the expert on defined KPIs !
Sounds interesting ? Join our team and let’s create future together ! We are waiting for YOU !
As the Master Data Steward for Material area, you will be responsible for:
• implementing the data quality standards and defining data controls and metrics,
• monitoring and reporting on data quality issues and engage with other Data stewards/IT Custodians on solution planning,
• establishing and maintaining reports in line with the agreed KPIs,
• setting up the data definitions, descriptions and attributes, ensuring they are fully comprehensive and fit-for-purpose,
• supportting organizational and system alignment, data standardization and Master Data ERP projects,
• supporting the data consumers on enquiries or requests,
• defining detailed data definitions, processes, KPIs and business rules for Data Objects.
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
• You have at least 4 years of experience with Master Data Management in Supply Chain/Operations area working in regional or global structures,
• You are experienced with Master Data Models and usage of Master Data within various business processes and IT systems and ERP and workflow experience,
• You have good technical knowledge of business and IT processes and project expectations,
• You have good understanding of external factors influencing Master Data governance such as competitors, regulatory requirements and best in class practices.
Also, You are a “thinking outside the box” person and prefer to work with ones and You have strong communication skills with ability to setup relationships with business !
• You will become a part of Master Data Team in global FMCG leader!
• Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
• We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
• On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/profesjonalisci/#benefity)
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV in english. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a meeting with your future manager at Danone.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Master Data Team pushing them forward? Join Us and explore Danone ! Your skills and knowledge could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.